–Diesel Electric FW System w/Submerged Electric Motor
Main Features & Benefits
- Full string test capability
- Self-contained system customised to meet client specifications and designed to latest Class regulations, IMO, SOLAS, NFPA 20 and requirements to emission.
- Skid mounted or containerized in A60/H60 enclosure. For safe or hazardous design.
- Specially designed control solution ensures minimized sizing of the Generator and Diesel Engine
- Water on deck in less than 15 sec
- Start up with water filled risers for avoiding water hammer
- Designed combined solution between FW duty and Essential duty
- No limitation in length according to today’s typical installation constraints makes this a versatile pump solution for modern installations
- Integral mounted non-return valve option to prevent water hammer on start up and also permits injection of treated seawater for standby mode pumps
- Deck mounted header tank supplies clean water-glycol to motor & bearings ensuring constant over-pressure at all times
- Controlled pressure on the motor sealing arrangement and not influenced by the pumping pressure conditions ensure optimum sealing environment and increases MTBR
- Water filled motor design to avoid pollution to environment from accidental spillage
- Antifriction bearings to ensure lifting according to API610 requirement.