EUREKA PUMPS AS is a Norwegian pump supplier with more than 40 years of experience in the oil & gas and marine industry, offering a range of pumps and generator sets that covers a majority of applications. EUREKA PUMPS supplies to new builds and operates advanced maintenance and service. The company also offers services for upgrading, modification, equipment testing, installation and commissioning.
EUREKA PUMPS is a market leader among companies operating on the Norwegian Continental shelf, and it is also present in International markets with selected applications, based on own technology. EUREKA PUMPS main office is in Oslo (Fornebu), Norway, and has branch offices at strategic locations along the Norwegian coast. EUREKA PUMPS also has office in Houston.
EUREKA PUMPS is one of three companies in the ALIGN group, a leading supplier of process critical equipment and safety critical products and solutions. ALIGN offers services ensuring continuous production, a perspective that safeguards optimal operations and lower life-cycle costs.
The ALIGN group is owned by Aker ASA and HitecVision.
Being an EUREKA employee means:
• Benefiting from secure and competitive personnel schemes
• Being looked after and seen
• Being enveloped by good colleagues in a friendly working environment
• Being given the opportunity to achieve personal development and growth
• Being rewarded with basis in performance
• Having flexible working hours
• Having engaging career possibilities
• Taking on tasks within a wide range of disciplines
• Having the opportunity of advancement
• Assuming responsibility for challenging and inter-disciplinary tasks